Here 's what else the survey found:
- 48% of all non-subscribers to a pay-TV service get Netflix — compared to 29% in 2012, and 16% in 2010.
- 15% of Netflix subscribers agree that their Netflix subscription is shared with others outside their household.
- 47% of households get Netflix, Amazon Prime, and/or Hulu Plus
- On a daily basis, 31% of adults watch video on non-TV devices (including home computers, mobile phones, iPads, tablets, and eReaders), and 58% weekly — up from 18% daily, and 46% weekly two years ago.
- Including connected TV sets, 34% watch any over-the-top video daily, and 61% weekly.
source: gizmodo.com by Pranav Dixit