- Rule of Thirds: place points of interest on intersections
- Leading Lines: use natural lines to lead the eye into the picture
- Diagonals: diagonal lines create movement
- Framing: use natural frames like windows
- Figure to Ground: contrast between subject and background
- Fill the Frame: get close to subjects
- Center Dominant Eye: put dominant eye in center of picture
- Patterns & Repetitions: patterns are pleasing
- Symmetry: symmetry is pleasing
Here are 9 rules about basic photography composition from famed photographer Steve McCurrythat will instantly make your pictures look better. You know some of them already—rule of thirds, etc.—but it's nice to see them illustrated with great pictures and be reminded of the most important rule of all: that you can—and should—break them.
Here they are, courtesy of McCurry from COOPH:
source: gizmodo.com by Casey Chan
ENJOY YOUR 432 HZ
"SOUL RNB" VIBE SUITE
SUPPORT DROP NATION!
ROCK DA DROP
ORDER YOUR DROP NATION SHIRT TODAY!
"YES U DO"
THE FREQUENCY ANTHEM
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE TO JOIN DROP NATION VIP!
Join today and receive your favorite 5 songs re-tuned to 432hz every month! For a limited time only!
Upload up to 50 of your favorite songs every month and we'll send them back in 432hz Swag Frequency!
email us to get started today...
HOW TO GET STARTED TODAY WITH OUR NEW 432 HERTZ DROP TUNER SERVICE! FREE!!!
LET US FIND THE TRUTH
VIRTUAL PUBLIC LIBRARY
LATEST LIVE ON-AIR SHOWS
TDR | THE BOILING POINT
Click button below to open live shows in a separate browser for uninterrupted streaming.
WHO GOT THE DROP?